Tuesday, May 22, 2012

blessing poem

1.
Good Morning the sun is up
time to fill your coffe cup.
The day is new
and how it will be is up to you.

Don't worry about the troubles of yesterday
that will only leave you in dismay.
This day is fresh and life has begun anew
makes plan to purse
what it is that you seek
so that you can stand on the highest peak
filled with delight
knowing that the day is bright.

Have a fantastic day
and I pray something positive comes your way

2.
Thak jaao gar pathreele raaston pe chalte hue
Kabhi soch na lena ki wahan tanha ho tum
Moond kar palkon ko apni jo tum dekhoge
Apne saath hi sada mujh ko paaoge tum

Har waqt bura kat jaat hai, yaqeen karna
Ankhon main kabhi tum ashk na bhar lena
Ghum barh jaaye, muskurahat khone lage
Apni duaaon main mujh ko paaoge tum

Ishq naam to nahin hai milan ka, deedar ka
Dil se dil ka mil jaana hai naam-e-mohabbat
Jo yaad aa jaaye meri, na samjhna ki door hoon
Apne seene main dhadakta mujh ko paaoge tum

Waqt ki garmi jo jhulsaane lage wujood
Meri chahat ki nami ko mehsoos karna
Jo sard hawaain zamane ki aane lagen paas
Meri wafaaon ki garmi ko mehsoos karna
Main tumse juda to nahin hoon mere humdum
Apne saath hi sada mujh ko paaoge tum !!

3.
!!! IF I COULD CATCH A RAINBOW !!!

If I could catch a rainbow...
I would do it just for u...
and share with u its beauty...
on the days u r feeling blue



If I could build a mountain
you could call your very own,
a place to find serenity,
a place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
but all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
or catch a rainbow fair,
but let me be what I know best,
a friend who's always there

No comments:

Post a Comment